Things I Like To Whisper About

Would You Hear Me Whispering

How I understood it

How i understood what happened

IF decision maker="Mahmud Abbas" then
Day: =1
While day <>0 then loop
Day: =day+1
End loop _ _* 1
ELSIF decision maker="Israel" then
While "Hamas Exist" then loop
IF "Hosni Mubarak speak and remember his lines "then
End loop _ _* 2
ELSIF decision maker="Hosni Mubarak" then
While Palestinian killed <1300>
Palestinian killed:=Palestinian killed +1
End loop
IF palipalestinian killed=>1300 then
Message ("Israel ,Stop the war now or I'll do so and so...why no body wakes me before now")
Else
Message" r u kidding me….if u still believe that any one from those who can change something will move sooo u still didn't got it till now"
End IF
1*
this is mean an Endless loop
2*
yeah… right, it's as we decided with Hosni Mubarak when we loose speak and act like a real man if u still remember how



5 التعليقات :

is this visual basic or pascal?

well i know how to program but i prefer it as chart,it is much easy:)

 

مياسي

IT's part of an Oracle Trigger :)
and u r right,i'll try it with chart :)

 

Oracle!!!

I am waiting for the chart:)

 

U can say PL\SQL :)
5alas wala yehemmek...sooooooon

 

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.